SELL YOUR PRODUCT TO A SPECIAL EVENT IN SEPTEMBER


Please reach out to Melissa directly if you would a) like to attend the gala or b) want to sell her product for the event. 
Melissa, please keep me in the loop as I may be able to help some with logistics, depending on the response. 
More info below

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Melissa Webster <911promiserun@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 10:15 AM
Subject: Veteran Farmers
To: <Pam@arcadiafood.org>


Pam, 

I hope you are dong well. We have met a few times before, once when I brought my interns from Common Good City Farm to visit, and again when I spoke to your veteran farmers when I worked for National Farmers Union. 

I am working with a nonprofit called the 9/11 Promise Run that raises money for military and first responder families -- mostly in the form of scholarship funds. 

I am writing because we are hosting a summer gala, Saturday, August 24th in Sterling, VA. We are doing a "taste of the region" event with local wine, beer and hopefully some local produce/meat. I wanted to see if any of your farmers would like to attend on us and just enjoy the evening, we will have formal invitations shortly you can share.

 Secondly, if you know of any alumni from your veteran farmer program that has a farm within driving distance, we would like to buy produce for the event and highlight their farm. We have a veteran who is doing the catering as well, Chris's Dishes

Let me know what you think, or if you have any other ideas. 

Thank you again for taking your time, I know this is a busy time of the year!

All the best, 
Melissa Webster  

No comments:

Post a Comment

class materials in dropbox!

Shared Resources Directory that we've referenced throughout the year. You'll need to download it to make any edits.    2019 Vete...